Tuesday 28 August 2012

ATC-Believe

Trying to declutter the kitchen yesterday I found some scraps of paper lying around that I'd used as a mat when making other things. Instead of scrunching them up and thowing them away (as usual!) I decided to use them to make a collage background. I stuck a bit of homemade washi tape at the bottom and used a scattering of embossing powder to add a bit of texture. The image is one of my favourite Art Journey stamps. 


I must remember to use my scraps more often instead of just casually thowing them away!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous art Monica. I love the bright colours too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps i have just replaced my paper- I use lining paper to go over the table under my cutting mat so i can "Practice" stamps colours , spellings etc.
    what a great idea , love what you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool Monica, such a great use of stamps and colours here! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, enjoy your evening, take care, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of leftover papers! I always keep my scraps of paper and wonder what to do with them.....well now I know! Thank you for the inspiration and this is a great project :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific collage, love it, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! I love the mix of colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great, the way everything arty, even the tiniest scraps, can be incorporated into something :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!