Saturday 15 December 2012

ATC-Catching a Snowflake

Where's the month gone?Here we are nearly Christmas and time for another challenge over at ATCs with Attitude. This month it's an Anything Goes challenge but who could resist something Christmassy!

For my Design Team ATC I've used a gorgeous image by Limited Runs called Catching a Snowflake.


I coloured the background and the image with Cosmic Shimmer paint except for her hair which is promarkered (is that a word?!). The snowflakes and snow are Enamel Accents and who could resist a bit of bling!
Pop along and join in the challenge.There are some fabulous digital images up for grabs for the winners.

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sharon, I love the image and the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love the image so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pretty ATC. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Loving all the glitter and the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable, love the cute image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this, it's so wintery and frosty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little ATC Sharon,I love your promarking....lol..fabulous colouring,love the sparkle, your camera picked that up beautifully..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thats so pretty. I am SURE promarkered is a word ;) You just invented it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my this is absolutely gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. An adorable image making a great ATC
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous my lovelie, I love the colors and sparkle she is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always know I'm in for a treat when you leave a link on UKS to your blog - and I'm not disappointed. :o) Your ATC is gorgeous.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's gorgeous Sharon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!