Monday 17 December 2012

ATCs-Imagine Believe Wonder

This week saw the launch of the 2nd Look Book over at Sarah Hurley's blog. This is an online magazine full of inspiration and some amazing projects. The design team worked really hard to get this together and I'm so happy to be involved. Please pop over and have a read-it's great!You can find it here.

I made a few things for this issue but my favourite are the set of three ATCs I made using Sarah's new art journaling/mixed media digi kit (those that know me will know what an ATC freak I am!). It's called Journaled365-The Basics and I urge anyone interested in art journaling to check it out. It's just fabulous and irresistible...and addictive! The kit can be used completely digitally but I printed off all the elements I wanted and had fun arranging them to make these ATCs. Couldn't resist a bit of sparkly Mod Podge to finish them off!



 Couldn't resist these heart shaped balloons! 



 I loved this border edging and the stars.


And the kite-just love it!

I'm linking this over at Handmade Monday. I've missed a few weeks and can't wait to get back there and see what's on show!

11 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous love the designs and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning!!!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely and I like the colours you have used as well as the variety of materials - all very smart. Hope you have a very happy Christmas and look forward to 'seeing' you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely kit, such gorgeous colours and materials. Hope you have a very happy Christmas and look forward to 'seeing' you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous, so different, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all my lovelie, just brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 super ATC cards, love all the bright colours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make the cutest things . . . I love these.
    Keep smiling and have a wonderful Christmas.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very late visitor from Handmade Monday. These are great - so different to what you usually see. Have a good Christmas, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous ATC's. Cant believe you got so much detail on those small surfaces,
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!