Thursday 11 October 2012

ATCs-Daisy Chain/Hope

I've had these lovely digi-images from LEJ Designs for a while but just haven't been able to get round to using them. As I've had a few free hours this week I printed them out and made two ATCs.




I printed out the daisy chain image and coloured with promarkers. The petals are glossed over with accents. I painted the background with Aquatone pencils then covered with crackle paint (doesn't really show up in the photo)


  The sleeping angel image was coloured with promarkers and I added a mix of embossing powder around the edges in a failed attempt to look like snow!

I really enjoyed colouring these images-it's quite therapeutic after a hard day at work!Please pop over and check out Lindsay's designs if you're looking for an image to de-stress yourself!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning atc's they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ATC's. The daisy chain is very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Sharon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC's and loving the beautiful designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely ATC's love the daisy chain!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 wonderful ATC's, both images are fabulous! I particularly love the daisy chain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colouring, and love that daisy chain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your ATCs, Sharon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your daisy chain! I haven't worked with digi-images yet but this makes me want to check them out! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!