Thursday, 11 October 2012

ATCs-Daisy Chain/Hope

I've had these lovely digi-images from LEJ Designs for a while but just haven't been able to get round to using them. As I've had a few free hours this week I printed them out and made two ATCs.




I printed out the daisy chain image and coloured with promarkers. The petals are glossed over with accents. I painted the background with Aquatone pencils then covered with crackle paint (doesn't really show up in the photo)


  The sleeping angel image was coloured with promarkers and I added a mix of embossing powder around the edges in a failed attempt to look like snow!

I really enjoyed colouring these images-it's quite therapeutic after a hard day at work!Please pop over and check out Lindsay's designs if you're looking for an image to de-stress yourself!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning atc's they are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ATC's. The daisy chain is very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC's and loving the beautiful designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely ATC's love the daisy chain!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 wonderful ATC's, both images are fabulous! I particularly love the daisy chain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colouring, and love that daisy chain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your ATCs, Sharon.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your daisy chain! I haven't worked with digi-images yet but this makes me want to check them out! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!