Monday 3 September 2012

Art Journal


Another excuse to use my latest favourite stamp! This is an art journal page I did for a Magic theme for a circle journal over on UK Stampers. I don't know where the words came from but they were my first thought when I picked up the stamp to use! 


I cut the background of the man stamp out and stuck some red satin-y material behind it.


I just can't resist the look in her eye!


I'm sharing this over at Handmade Monday-please pop over and have a look at all the fabulous things on show.

10 comments:

  1. She seems to command you to look at her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about this stamp and love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is getting some use:) great pages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you've used in this - the red satin is a really good addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic...it so makes me want to have a go at art journalling....got to make a start :) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pages, love the idea of her casting her spell with her gaze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes she does have a look about her ... spooky. Your pages are fab.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great art journal page Sharon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing design. I was really drawn to the image when I saw it at Handmade Monday.
    Thanks for sharing. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!