I was spoilt for choice for this month's ATC swap on UK Stampers. We have to use a stamp that's never seen ink before-oh the possibilities! In the end I plumped for this Stampin' Up stamp. I've tried using it in the past but have never been able to get a good stamp from it. Don't know why because their stamps are usually fabulous. But- after much trimming of rubber,cleaning and practising I managed to get it to stamp. Have to say I love it now!
I sprayed the background with distress reinker and added a few flourishes before stamping the main image.
I think I'll be using this stamp more often now!