Wednesday 5 September 2012

ATC-Solitude

I was spoilt for choice for this month's ATC swap on UK Stampers. We have to use a stamp that's never seen ink before-oh the possibilities! In the end I plumped for this Stampin' Up stamp. I've tried using it in the past but have never been able to get a good stamp from it. Don't know why because their stamps are usually fabulous. But- after much trimming of rubber,cleaning and practising I managed to get it to stamp. Have to say I love it now!


I sprayed the background with distress reinker and added a few flourishes before stamping the main image.


I think I'll be using this stamp more often now!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card so perfect for this in between seasons time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a lovely set of ATCs. I love the stamp and the colour is gorgeous. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth persevering - they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC design, the stamp looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love that stamp. Your ATCs are gorgeous!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should too. These ATC's are just lovely! I'm just starting to get back into them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sunset colours and the blending. The stamps are wonderful and make a gorgeous silouette feature.
    Love them.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sharon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - I just love all the colour it is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gorgeous rich colour on this one and persevering with the stamp was well worth it. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are lovely, gorgeous rich background colour. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!