Monday 24 September 2012

ATC-Sally Honey with spider

The new fortnightly challenge is up over at ATCs and Cards with Attitude. As I'm a huge Halloween fan I couldn't resist this image from Sassy Studio Designs .
For the background, I used some fabulous sparkly orange ribbon I bought from The Cloth Cavern, a new local fabric shop I can't stay away from! The pumpkin's hand drawn and Sally Honey was printed out and coloured with Promarkers.


Come along and have a play. There are digi images and a voucher up for grabs!

5 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween inspired creation!!! wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sharon, I love her dress :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was in and ATC swap and got yours I'd be chuffed to bits. This is fab.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC. Love the fabric and webbing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ribbon makes a great background, fab ATC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!