Wednesday 26 September 2012

Card-Believe

You might have noticed the fairy stamp at the top of the art journal page in the last post. I picked her up recently from one of my favourite shops, Sticky Tiger, and because she was on offer, it left me a bit of spare cash to get something else too! I bought a pot of Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder which I used to emboss the image in this card. It's a shame the photo doesn't show off the shimmeriness! The card behind is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder that caught my eye and the gold around the edges of the fairy and the sentiment is a Delicata ink pad which I love-it's got a fabulous metallic sheen to it. So it seems I've gone all shimmery today!


I'm just waiting for the perfect occasion and person to give the card to!

11 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the textures going on here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card and am loving your fab fairy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card huni, love the image and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think I might be the perfect person ... LOL. Gorgeous card!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love how you've used that embossing folder and that faily stamp is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's a lovely card, whoever receives it will be thrilled, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fairy stamp and I bet the simmer is fab in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Sharon I love this card, love the shimmery look just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's really pretty-I can see the shimmer on the word Believe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful, I love embossing and the image is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is fantastic! I just love your style! So unique. I didn't know you were on Sarah Hurley's DT! You are so very talented!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!