Monday 5 November 2012

ATC-Apple Blossom Time

I made this ATC for the latest challenge over at ATCs with Attitude. The theme is to add a sentiment/anything goes, so plenty of scope for everyone!
I embossed the card first, dusted over it with Perfect Pearls and edged it with my shiny gold ink (just can't stay away from it!)
I bought some watercolour pencils ages ago and have never used them so I decided to give them a try with the image. The pencils were great but I struggled to get the colour exactly right! I went over the flowers with some glaze and then added the sentiment.  The image I chose to use is Apple Blossom from A and T Digital Designs who is offering digital designs for the challenge winner.The other sponsor of the challenge is Saturated Canary.


Pop over and join the challenge-we love to see your makes!

23 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATC the flowers really stand out in that beautiful red. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sharon, I really like the embossing and the gold ink is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely, and so nice on a grey day like this one.
    Promise to have a look at the challenge blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is refreshingly different - floral and grunge in a pretty way. Love it. Now my monitor background for a while (like to swap it around often, using other people's art).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh beautiful love the fold and green and all the embossing - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing on this Sharon, and such pretty colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous ATC, the floral image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a vibrant card the image is gorgeous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC love the design and the flowers are super!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great ATC. All the embossing and paint work is lovely.
    Thanks for commenting on my work-desk this week.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous ATC and I love the embossing the the flowers are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ATC Hun love the embossing and the water coloured flowers look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow its a great ATC, love the image and the colours FABULOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really gorgeous Sharon, I love the flower image and the embossing is gorgeous..and so glad we are all linked up now...makes life so much easier, although I'm a bit behind...lol..I am trying.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous, love that background
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could of sworn i commented Sharon lol Love this hun as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful ATC, love the design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always enjoy my visits to your blog, Sharon, because I see such a variety of crafts and learn so much. The embossing here is wonderful and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great ATC, lovely colours
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!