Friday 23 November 2012

Autumn Easel ATC

I'm a bit late posting this-sometimes it's just one thing after another isn't it!
I made this easel ATC for the latest challenge over at ATCs with Attitude . The theme is Anything Goes or Autumn. The image is called Friends Forever and I love it,despite the fact that I'm petrified of horses and don't go near them!It's from Delicious Doodles and even though I'm not great at colouring in I really enjoyed colouring and cutting it out.
The leaves are from Farmer's Market DigiKit by Sarah Hurley and were perfect for that autumnal touch!
There's still a week left on the challenge so plenty of time to autumn it up!


8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous I think you've done a fantastic job colouring this image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow am so loving your main fab image, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and colouring Sharon, gorgeous design, and I'm scared of horses too, and cows..sheep...spiders...I'm just a big sissy...lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and loving the glittered leaves. The image is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!