Sunday 4 November 2012

Fireworks and bright colours!

This is the challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month. We can't wait to see all your colourful creations!
I made an ATC celebrating my inner witch who comes to spend every Halloween with me (and sometimes lingers for a while!). The background's coloured with UniPosca pens and I've used Sarah's Doodle Dolls Collage Kit for witchy me and Witching Hour for the cat and label.

Sarah's still looking for crafty submissions for Sarah's next Look Book. You can find the details here-Go On.You know you want to!

7 comments:

  1. Love this that image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just fabulous, Sharon. I love your little works of art. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and loving the fireworks behind the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how fabulous. I've never seen anything like this before. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun Halloween card, such a great witch. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!