Friday 30 November 2012

ATC-Smile and Ragdoll

It's that time again! The new challenge is up over at ATCs with Attitude and it's an Anything Goes challenge so plenty of scope for joining in!
I've used an image from Beccy's Place and teamed her with Smile my favourite Stampotique stamp. I think they make a great opposites attract couple! The background's painted with Aquatone pencils and Promarkers and the sentiment handwritten.

I used to hate writing my own sentiments but recently I've started enjoying it-probably because I'm too lazy to get the PC and print them!

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic atc love the layout and the colours are fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Your and writing is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant - so original and so you. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great ATC and loving the images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really original ATC - cute!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. I love the tree effect in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm! Little scary for my liking! But the background is fab, and I do appreciate the work and imagination that's gone into it, I just don't find these type of images very appealing! Sorry Hun, I like to be honest! Would be boring if we always said how lovely things are! Xxx please don't be offended, only my opinion! I know this stuff is very popular, I'm just old fashioned lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC! Have a fab week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came over from ATCs With Attitude for a closer look at your fab ATC... Love the combination of the two images... and great fir branches!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!